Why go out to the movie theater when you can create your very own at home? Or you could just have your friends round for a gaming marathon.
Whatever you feel like doing, the Excelvan HT60 projector is certain to entertain. With its Android 6.0 system, your projector allows you to download Apps and make use of the built in 64-bit 1.7G processor. Its LCD display with LED lamp and 1920x1080p supported resolution provides clear images in high definition so you can watch movies and play video games in outstanding quality. AV, VGA, HDMI, and double USB ports allow you to connect your TV, laptop, memory stick and other multimedia devices. Your package includes a free mini keyboard as well as a VGA cable, HDMI cable and 3 in 1-AV cable. Your device also has Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4G WIFI connectivity. Project any distance from between 1-5m and view on any screen size from 32”-170”.
So get ready for that romantic movie night with your date or a gaming session with your pals. Your Excelvan HT60 projector provides all the entertainment you need right from your living room.
l ANDROID 6.0 SYSTEM: Effectively a projector with a built-in Android TV box. Download Apps such as Netflix and YouTube in order to watch your favorite TV, movies and videos etc. Store content on the internal 1.7G memory.
l HIGH DEFINITION IMAGES: With clear LCD display and 1920x1080p supported resolution. Enjoy HD images for movie nights or gaming marathons.
l MULTIMEDIA: Free HDMI cable, VGA cable, 3 in 1 AV power cable and wireless keyboard. Connect your TV, laptop, USB devices and more. Also with Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4G WIFI (5G WIFI also available).
l BRIGHT AND LONG-LASTING: 3200lm LED lamp with 20,000 hours lifespan (around 5 hours per day for 10 years; switch off and let projector cool after 3-4 hours of continuous use).
l BRING THE BIG SCREEN HOME: Show videos and images on any size screen from 32” for intimate viewing to 170” for a cinematic experience. Keystone correction of ±12° vertical.
1. Dolby sound (AC3 audio format) is not supported. If there is no sound, please turn off Dolby Digital in Apple TV, Blu-Ray players and Fire stick etc.
2. Mirror a Smart Phone to the projector with the HappyCast App.
3. Adjust the keystone and focus rings before using the projector.
4. Please aim towards the IR window when using the remote control.
5. Please use the projector in a dim or dark environment for best effect.
6. NOT recommended for PPT, word, excel or business presentation.
7. Lightning digital AV adapter is needed when connected with iPhone; MHL cable is needed when connected with Android phone; please note that the Android phone must support MHL function before connection.
8. To avoid overheating and extend its working life, we suggest that you have a break after 3-4 hours of use.
9. DO NOT look directly into the lens when projector is on.
10. Connecting to an external audio device is recommended for better sound effect.