1. Out of range prompt: when the connection of bluetooth headset and mobile phone is out of range, voice prompt will be heard.
2. Call transfer: double click MFB during talking to transfer the call to the phone. To transfer the call back to the headset , repeat this operation.
3. Mute: hold on volume “-” 3 seconds to mute when talking on the phone, and then hold on to cancel.
4. English and Chinese voice prompt
Switch: press volume “+”and volume “-” for 2 seconds to switch.
5. Vibration prompt in coming calls.
6. Reset: when the headset is in power-off, hold on MFB for 5 seconds to reset.
Charging the headset:
1.Connect the charging cable with a charger socket, and then plug the charger socket into a power supply;
2.It takes nearly 2 hours to fully charge the headset and the indicator light will become blue after the charging is finished;
3.If the headset is not used for a long time, in order to extend the battery life, please charge the headset once every month.
Indicator light Charging
Red light is on Fully charged
Blue light is on Lower power
Red light flashes every 5 seconds No power No light
1. Power on
Hold on the MFB until the blue light flashes and vibration prompts.
2. Power off
Hold on the MFB until the red light flashes and stop flashing.
Paring and connection:
Paring refers to exclusive and encrypted wireless connection between two bluetooth devices when they agree to communicate with each other. In pairing mode, two devices shall be close sufficiently.
1. Make sure the headset is in power-off
2. Hold on MFB 5 seconds until the red and blue light flashes alternativelyMake sure your mobile phone is in bluetooth mode and search for the model name on mobile phone’s bluetooth list. Then “ connected” voice prompt will be heard.
When the headset is paired with a mobile phone before, the headset automatically saves former connection and function setting, for example, the bluetooth address of mobile phone.
Paring with 2 mobile phones simultaneously
1.Pair the headset with the first mobile phone;
2.Power off the bluetooth headset and power off the bluetooth function of first mobile phone;
3.Pair the headset with the second mobile phone;
4.Power on the bluetooth function of the first mobile phone;
5.The headset will automatically reconnect with the first mobile phone;
1. Redial the last call
Double click MFB in connection status, the last call is redialed; click MFB again to cancel.
2. Answering the call
When the call in coming, the caller’s ID number will be reminded. And click MFB to answer the call.
3. Call rejection
2-second hold MFB to reject the call when it’s coming
4. Ending a call
Click the MFB to end the call during the talking.
5. Volume +/ volume -
Click volume +/- to adjust volume
Hold on volume +/- for 2 seconds to play music forward and backward
Mode Led light
No connection with the phone Blue light flashes 2 times every 8 seconds
Connection with the phone Blue light flashes once every 10 seconds
1. When using your headset while driving, follow local regulations in the country or region you are in;
2. Please put the headset out of the children’ reach. Small parts will cause obstruction of nose and throat.
3. Please pay attention to some special places, such as hospitals, limiting the use of electronic ans dangerous places, and requiring to turn off the device.
4. Before boarding the plane please turn off the headset. And also follower steward’s instructions.
5. Do not place the headset in the open airbag, in case some accident happen and turn to be serious injury.
6. Headset is installed with battery. It should be handled according to local regulations and do not deal as household waste.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If the headset can be used for Notebook, PC, Desktop computer and Pad?
Yes, the headset can be used for the devices that support blutooth version and functions
Why I hear the mute and disturbance sound while calling?
Cordless telephones and wireless network devices and other similar devices may generate disturbance, which be usually heard like static noise.
Whether the headset disturb the on-board electronic devices radio or computer?
No, the frequency generated by the headset is far below the frequency generated by common mobile phones.
Why an echo is heard while calling?
Adjust the volume or move to other area and try again
How to clean the headset?
Clean with dry and soft cloth
The headset can not be fully charged?
The headset and the charging cable may not be connected well. Please try again.